11 Framed Terry Redlin and Owen Gromme Prints
12/21/2015 - 1/21/2016
Portage, WI 53901
1. Terry Redlin "Autumn Shoreline"
2. Terry Redlin "Hunters Haven"
3. Terry Redlin "Evening With Friends"
4. Terry Redlin " Rusty Refuge"
5. Terry Redlin "Leaving the Sanctuary"
6. Terry Redlin "River Mallards"
7. Terry Redlin "Evening Solitude"
8. Terry Redlin "The Sharing Season"
9. Terry Redlin "The Sharing Season II" Signed
10. Owen Gromme "Cardinals in the Snow"
11. David Maass "New Day Cardinals"
Terms & Conditions:
All Items Sold As-Is with no warranties expressed or implied All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale ending time. Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information. We will be happy to email other pictures to you, if needed and available. All sales final. Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
On-line Bidding Terms: 1. United Country Hamele Auction & Realty has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold “AS-IS” and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
- FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 13% Buyer’s Premium added to your online auction total purchase.
- All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover ONLY. 3% cash discount for all cash or certified check payments.
- All Shipping will arranged and paid for by buyer. Buyers will be charged $25 per day for all lots left on site after 5 days of auction ending. Also buyer to provide insurance on vehicle if they are left on property.
- Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to online auction start time as listed on only auctions conducted by United Country Hamele Auction& Realty. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing- we will bill the credit card on file.
- In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between United Country Hamele Auction & Realty and the bidder throughout any transactions.
- The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Columbia County Wisconsin.
- The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
- The auction company shall not be held responsible for any “missed” bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
- Auctioneer is providing Internet online only bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Auctioneer or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Auctioneer will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the Bidopia feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction ending. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction.
- Bidder agrees they have done their due diligence and has asked all questions before they have bid.
- Bidders who bid from off site and are not present for private scheduled preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determination factor. Auctioneer shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it.
- Auctioneer will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase. All Sales are final.
- By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction, and conditions of lots.
- The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
- Seller reserves the right to pull or add lots to auction at any time whether or not there are bids on items.
- If purchased items that are not pickup prior to January 25th 2016 (CST) at 5:00 PM or arrangements for pick-up have not been made, It will not be able to be picked up and buyer will still be responsible for payment. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements. All online sales for this auction take place at auction location N8856 Lewiston Station Rd, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965.
- Taxes on any titled item: vehicle, recreational vehicle, trailer, boat, camper or any item having a title that needs to be registered will be charged the county tax rate where the item will be registered.
19 .ALL GUN PURCHASES: You must NOT be a felon. You must complete United Country Hamele Auction & Realty gun disclosure form. LONG GUN PURCHASES: you must be 18+ years old. HANDGUN PURCHASES: you must be 21+ years old. OUT OF STAE GUN PURCHASES: there will be a $30.00 charge for MLF plus the shipping charge for each gun purchased.