Curtis & Jeanny Ray Estate
12/10/2015 - 1/14/2016
To View items or bid now. BID NOW!
|2004 Honda CR-V Excellent Condition, Runs Great, 186K , 2.4L, Automatic, Good Tires
|Howard Miller Lighted Display Case w/o contents. 80"x45"x12"
|Thomas Kinkaid Signed/Numbered Print. "The Night Before Christmas" 27"x23"
|Singer Sewing Machine Cabinet with Singer Sewing Machine
|Wooden Cabinet with Shelves w/o Contents. 48"x24"x15"
|3 Piece Solid Oak Computer Desk/Hutch with Chair. w/o contents
|2 Framed Pictures, Wood Table and Lamp
|2 Twin Beds with Frames. w/o bedding
|2 Framed Pictures and 1 Framed Crocheted Wall Hanging
|Glass Topped Solid Wood Coffee Table 52"x22"x16"
|LazyBoy Recliner Sofa 86"x36"
|Sharp 27" TV
|Stepper/Ez Abs Machine/Huffy Stationary Bike/Abmate
|ProForm 725ex Treadmill
|Metal Balloon Wall Art
|Solid Oak Unfinished Claw Foot Dining Room Table 45"x45" with 8 Chairs and 3 1ft Leafs
|Wooden Book Shelf 29"x 9.5"
|4 Piece Solid Oak Bedroom Set. Includes Headboard, Dresser, Chest of Drawers, and Night Stand
|Jewelry Stand 66"x 20"x 31"
|Corner TV Stand with VCR
|End Table with Drawer
|Hall Bench with Storage Compartment
|Toro Recycler 22in Lawn Mower 7.0 190cc
|2 Adult Ski's with Poles and 1 Child's Ski's with Poles
|2 Standing Lamps with Hanging Lamp
|4 Tables/Desk Lamps
|6 Table/Desk Lamps
|Children's Set of Wooden Ski's with Poles
|Metal Corner Stand 5ft
|Set of CER Left Handed Golf Clubs With Personal Backyard Practice Set
|Sears VIntage Wooden Sled
|2 Folding Chairs with Covers
|Plant Stands with Pots
|Christmas Tree of Lights
|Handled Implements/Stands/Eaves Spouts
|Christmas Lights and Decorations
|Christmas Decorations / Lights / Misc
|Christmas Decorations /Lights/ Misc
|Christmas Decorations /Lights/ Misc.
|Children's Fireman Set Toys and Assorted
|Assorted Kids Toys/Games/Activities
|Collectable Coke Bottles/Encyclopedias/Cook Books
|2) 20" Weather Shield Performance Box Fans
|Window Panes 34"x 18" 34"x28"
|Household Decorations/ 2 Fiber Optic Decorations. (Eagle and Hummingbird)
|Rollup Organizer/Horseshoes/Pail/Vinage Bottle/Fan
|5 Folding Chairs and Folding Table
|Kodak Slide Carousel Projector with Screen and Table Stand. Collegiate Electric Typewriter/Brother Portable Typewriter
|Spaulding Baseball Glove and Bat/Tennis Rackets Roller Blades
|Assorted Household and Misc.
|Frozen Concoction Maker/ Cannister Set
|Foreman Grill/ Waring Ice Cream Maker
|Hamilton Beach Blender/Osterizer Pulse Matic
|Box of Pots/Pans/Rievera Pitcher
|Box of Assorted Tupperware/Decorations
|Wagner Power Roller
|Wire Basket Set/ Misc Storage/Knife Rack/ KItchen
|Sunbeam Chopper/Hamilton Beach Mixer/Deni Processor/Assorted Kitchen
|Proctor Silex Toaster/ GE Toaster Oven
|Nesco 12 Quart Roast Air Roaster
|Wood Pecker Woodwares Cannister Set
|Wen Skillsaw/Black and Decker Finishing Sander
|Black and Decker Electric Edger/JCp Hand-Vac/Jumper Cables
|Black and Decker Sander/ Jigsaw
|Master Mechanic 3/8 Reversible Drill/Black and Decker 3/8 Drill
|Grease Gun/ Super Chamois / Stripper/ Strap
|Wagner W280 Power Sprayer
|Quiet Flo Air Purifier/Whirlpool Mark I Dehumidifier
|4 Folding Chairs
|4 Matching Wooden Chairs
|Art Deco Chair with Seat Storage
|Step Stool/Wooden Stool
|4 Wooden Matching Chairs/Unfinished
|Wood Rocker/2 Padded Wooden Chairs
|Rocker with Cane Seat/Back (Seat Needs Repair)
|Antique Wood Rocker
|2 Wooden Stands
|3 Wood Book Cases 30"x24"x10"
|Antique Suitcase/ Breifcase/ 2 Wood Tables
|Cardio Glide Plus/Fitone Cross Country
|Concreter Weight Set (70lbs)/Goose Bumps on a Rope
|Wall Mirror/Deco Shelf 19"x11"
|Kneeling Bench 17"x10"xx9"
|Doll Rocker with Shelf
|Crop Station Scrap Organizer
|Radio Special Red Wagon
|Womens Size XL/ XXL Jackets/ Clothes/ Pillows
|Queen Comforter Set ( not Same as Package) /Comforter
|Assorted Sheets and Bedding
|Books by James Patterson, Nora Roberts, Assorted Authors
|Books by Danielle Steel, Mary Higgins Clark and Assorted Authors
|Books by Joan Pickart, Linda Miller, Susan Wiggs and Assorted Authors
|Cooks Essential on Stick Buffet Server
|3 Kathy Von Zeeland Purses
|Fountain/Deco Shell/Assorted Art
|Ladies Purses, MAXX, Carlos Fiachi
|Assorted Packs/ Knapsacks /Purses
|Pentax K1000 Camera with Zoom Lenses/ Chinon Genesis III Camera
|5 MAXX Ladies Purses
|4 Ladies Purses
|Art Candles/Teddy Bear Coasters/ Misc Household
|4 MAXX Purses
|Misc. VHS Tapes/File Box/ Vacuum Bags
|3 Air Purifiers, Oreck/Amcor
|Corinthian Rolling Briefcase / Garment Bag/Rolling Bag
|Turn Table/ Karaoke Stereo/Police Scanner
|Solid Wooden Desk
|Twin Headboard/ Footboard/Side Rails
|ATARI Computer 1050 and ATARI Printer 1027 with Manuals and Misc
|91 Albums: Rock, Soft Rock See Attached List
|Canon BJC Laser Printer, HP psc1350 Printer, HP Laser Printer
|Nintendo Power Pad
|Coolers/Electric Auto Cooler
|Coleman Cooler/Soft Cooler
|Folding Table/ Organizers
|5 Framed Pictures
|6 Framed Pictures
|Owen Gromme "Touch of White Pheasants" 481/850
|2 Framed Pictures
|12 Shirley Temple Collector Plates by The Danbury Mint
|2 Artificial 6ft Christmas Trees. 1 White with Lights, 1 Green Without Lights
|Lenox Gardens Bird Collection Hummingbird Tufted Titmouse Chickadee
|2 Rival Crock Pots
|Lenox Garden/Bird Collection Tea Rose Robin Cardinal Iris
|Lenox Garden Collection Cattlega Orchid Carnation Auratum Iris
|HOMCO Ballerina Figurines #1408-1409
|Knowles Fine China Plates Collection
|Knowles Fine China Collection Plates
|Maria Osmond Collectors Porcelain Doll
|Ashton Drake Gallery Collection Porcelain Doll "Patrice" #4226A
|The Ashton Drake Collection Fine Porcelain Dolls "Isabella" #4878-A
|Ashton Drake Gallery Collection Porcelain Doll "My Little Ballerina" # 1650FC
|The Ashton Drake Collection Fine Porcelain Dolls "Laura" # 2883A
|The Ashton Drake Collection Fine Porcelain Dolls "Annie" #B1149
|Boyds Bears Limited Edition "Jean Marie"
|Metal Desk with L Attachment
|SugarPlum Fairy Lenox Nutcracker Collection
|The Ashton Drake Collection Fine Porcelain Dolls "Clarise" # 5A343
|The Ashton Drake Collection Fine Porcelain My Little Ballerina Trunk
|The Ashton Drake Collection Fine Porcelain Dolls " Grabrielle #55050A
|The Ashton Drake Collection Fine Porcelain Dolls "Francesca" #89050A
|The Ashton Drake Collection Fine Porcelain Dolls "Larrisa" # 1540FA
|Susan Wakeen "MaryAnn"
|2 MANN Connossuer Collection Dolls 1 Sweetheart Royalton Collection Doll
|Susan Wakeen Doll Collection: "practice Makes Perfect" #B1149
|Susan Wakeen Collection Fine Porcelain Dolls "Sarah"
|Lenox Nutcracker Collection "Clara"
|Danbury Mint "Ashley" #D1080
|Lenox Ballerina Collection "Odelle Queen of the Swans"
|2 Precious Moments Dolls
|Bob Whites Collector Plate by Owen Gromme A1384 Collectable Music Box " A New Dawn"
|Irish Blessing Heirloom Porcelain Ornament Collection
|Partylite Candle / Shade/ Canisters / Porcelain Bear
|Black and Decker 8" Table Saw 9419
|Royal Palace Antiquities #QAAL Wool Rug 10.5ftx8ft
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
All Items Sold As-Is with no warranties expressed or implied All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale ending time. Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information. We will be happy to email other pictures to you, if needed and available. All sales final. Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS! On-line Bidding Terms:
- United Country Hamele Auction & Realty has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "AS-IS" and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
- FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 13% Buyer's Premium added to your online auction total purchase.
- All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover ONLY. 3% cash discount for all cash or certified check payments.
- All Shipping will arranged and paid for by buyer. Buyers will be charged $25 per day for all lots left on site after 5 days of auction ending. Also buyer to provide insurance on vehicle if they are left on property.
- Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to online auction start time as listed on only auctions conducted by United Country Hamele Auction& Realty. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing- we will bill the credit card on file.
- In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between United Country Hamele Auction & Realty and the bidder throughout any transactions.
- The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Columbia County Wisconsin.
- The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
- The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
- Auctioneer is providing Internet online only bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Auctioneer or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Auctioneer will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the Bidopia feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction ending. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction.
- Bidder agrees they have done their due diligence and has asked all questions before they have bid.
- Bidders who bid from off site and are not present for private scheduled preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determination factor. Auctioneer shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it.
- Auctioneer will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase. All Sales are final.
- By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction, and conditions of lots.
- The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
- Seller reserves the right to pull or add lots to auction at any time whether or not there are bids on items.
- If purchased items that are not pickup prior to 5:00PM or arrangements for pick-up have not been made. these items will not be able to be picked up and buyer will still be responsible for payment.
- All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements. All online sales for this auction take place at auction location 555 Evergreen Trail, Portage, WI 53901
- Taxes on any titled item: vehicle, recreational vehicle, trailer, boat, camper or any item having a title that needs to be registered will be charged the county tax rate where the item will be registered.
- ALL GUN PURCHASES:You must NOT be a felon. You must complete United Country Hamele Auction & Realty gun disclosure form. LONG GUN PURCHASES: you must be 18+ years old. HANDGUN PURCHASES: you must be 21+ years old. OUT OF STATE GUN PURCHASES: there will be a $30.00 charge for MLF plus the shipping charge for each gun purchased.